Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Rebirth Occurs Again!

Another blog born out of the blue today! After a year of blogging abstinence, I finally got the initiative to begin writing again. Many things have changed since my last post over at Randomization at Its Worst, which is now virtually defunct; and it has been a busy time indeed. For one, my family and I have moved out of that old apartment and into a nice house nestled within the confines of Buena Park. I've grown a year older since my last post, and with that growth comes a good deal of responsibilities. AP (advanced placement) courses in school are the main burden of this year, but with determination and perseverance I believe I'll pull through them just fine. Well, I don't want to ramble on about how much things have changed, because that is quite a boring subject to read about I'll bet!

Geez, it is just really nice to be able to write again!

- Riess

No comments: